Thank You Lord Headline Animator

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Saviour's Love

Jesus I surrender my hopes and my plans
I place my dreams in your house, in your hand

Cause I know who I am in you
No shadow of doubt

Cause it´s the life you gave, and the life you give
Its my Saviours love for me

So I live my life and all the world will know
Will know its my Saviours love its my Saviours love
Its my Saviours love for me

Jesus now I´m living all my dreams of my heart
I never knew life could be like this
Your faithfulness

Holy is the, Holy is the Lord
Its my Saviours love its my Saviours love
Its my Saviours love

No comments:

Post a Comment

tool

Dunia Cyber

duniacyber.com Indonesia Advertising Portal

Link Exchange 2

Post Your Link Free Link Directory
Submit your ad to our free link directory. Our free link directory offer both free and paid submissions. Your choice. Get your link noticed not only by traffic but by search engines. Have better search engines ranking.
BEATBOX - all in one place
Beatbox - Mania. All for beatbox and beatboxers in one place. History, video, galery
goldbet
150