Thank You Lord Headline Animator

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

God Of Ages

VERSE I
God of ages bringing glory here
You are good You are good
Son of righteousness
You are all I seek with all my heart

PRE-CHORUS
Giver of a life
Hope of the lost is in You
All of the earth shines with the light Your glory

CHORUS
You are the God who lives
You are the God who heals
You are my hope my everything

VERSE II
In Your promise and Your faithfulness
I will trust all my days
King forever reign in majesty
Be glorified

CHORUS II
You brought salvation to us
Offered Your peace to the world
You are my Lord my everything

BRIDGE
I'll trust in You I'll trust in You
I'll trust in You with all my heart
I'll trust in You I'll trust in You
I'll trust in You with all my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment

tool

Dunia Cyber

duniacyber.com Indonesia Advertising Portal

Link Exchange 2

Post Your Link Free Link Directory
Submit your ad to our free link directory. Our free link directory offer both free and paid submissions. Your choice. Get your link noticed not only by traffic but by search engines. Have better search engines ranking.
BEATBOX - all in one place
Beatbox - Mania. All for beatbox and beatboxers in one place. History, video, galery
goldbet
150