Thank You Lord Headline Animator

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

To Know Your Name

VERSE I
The precious blood of Jesus Christ redeems
Forgiven I'm alive, restored set free
Your majesty resides inside of me
Forever I believe forever I believe

VERSE II
Arrested by Your truth and righteousness
Your grace has overwhelmed my brokenness
Convicted by Your spirit, Led by Your word
Your love will never fail, Your love will never fail

CHORUS
'Cause I know You gave
The world Your only Son for us to know Your name
To live within the Saviour's love and He took my place
Knowing He'd be crucified and You loved, You loved
A people undeserving

No comments:

Post a Comment

tool

Dunia Cyber

duniacyber.com Indonesia Advertising Portal

Link Exchange 2

Post Your Link Free Link Directory
Submit your ad to our free link directory. Our free link directory offer both free and paid submissions. Your choice. Get your link noticed not only by traffic but by search engines. Have better search engines ranking.
BEATBOX - all in one place
Beatbox - Mania. All for beatbox and beatboxers in one place. History, video, galery
goldbet
150