Thank You Lord Headline Animator

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Hosanna

VERSE I
I see the King of glory
Coming on the clouds with fire
The whole earth shakes The whole earth shakes

VERSE II
I see His love and mercy
Washing over all our sin
The people sing the people sing

CHORUS
Hosanna, Hosanna, Hosanna in the highest
Hosanna, Hosanna, Hosanna in the highest

VERSE III
I see a generation
Rising up to take their place
With selfless faith With selfless faith

VERSE IV
I see a near revival
Stirring as we pray and seek
We're on our knees We're on our knees

BRIDGE
Heal my heart and make it clean
Open up my eyes to the things unseen
Show me how to love Like You have loved me
Break my heart for what breaks Yours
Everything I am For Your kingdom's cause
As I walk from earth into eternity

No comments:

Post a Comment

tool

Dunia Cyber

duniacyber.com Indonesia Advertising Portal

Link Exchange 2

Post Your Link Free Link Directory
Submit your ad to our free link directory. Our free link directory offer both free and paid submissions. Your choice. Get your link noticed not only by traffic but by search engines. Have better search engines ranking.
BEATBOX - all in one place
Beatbox - Mania. All for beatbox and beatboxers in one place. History, video, galery
goldbet
150