Thank You Lord Headline Animator

Monday, November 9, 2009

Worship Medley: For This Cause / Eagles Wings / Carry Me

FOR THIS CAUSE
Words and Music by Joel Houston

Hope has found its home within me.
Now that I've been found in You.
Let all I am be all You want me to be.
'Cause all I want is more of You.
All I want is more of You.

Let Your presence fall upon us.
I want to see You face to face.
Let me live forever lost in Your love.
'Cause all I want is more of You.
All I want is more of You.

I'm living for this cause.
I lay down my life into Your hands.
I'm living for the truth,
The hope of the world.
In You I'll stand.
'Cause all I want is You.

All I want is,
All I want is You, Jesus.

EAGLE'S WINGS
Words and Music by Reuben Morgan

Here I am waiting
Abide in me I pray
Here I am longing
For You
Hide me in Your love
Bring me to my knees
May I know Jesus
More and more

Come live in me
All my life
Take over
Come breathe in me
I will rise
On eagle's wings

CARRY ME
Words and Music by Marty Sampson

You lead me in to Your courts.
Surround me with Your love.
I walk with You.
I do not fear.

In this place dreams are made.
In this place where You are.

Carry me here in Your arms of love.
Draw me close to You.
I wanna be where You are.
I wanna be where You are.

You carry me, You are my strength.
I've learned to trust in You.
And once again I'm reaching out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

tool

Dunia Cyber

duniacyber.com Indonesia Advertising Portal

Link Exchange 2

Post Your Link Free Link Directory
Submit your ad to our free link directory. Our free link directory offer both free and paid submissions. Your choice. Get your link noticed not only by traffic but by search engines. Have better search engines ranking.
BEATBOX - all in one place
Beatbox - Mania. All for beatbox and beatboxers in one place. History, video, galery
goldbet
150