Thank You Lord Headline Animator

Sunday, November 8, 2009

You're Here with Me

You're all I want
You're all I need oh Jesus
Take more of me
So I can be more like You Jesus
And I'll hold onto You
Whatever I'll go through

You're here with me
My Saviour, my King,
My everything Oh Jesus
You are the reason I live
Forever I'll give my all to You

Open my eyes so I can see
Who you really are
Open my ears so I can hear
Your tender voice
And I'll trust in you
Whatever I'll go through
Forever I'll give my all to you

You guide my path
Each step that I take
You lead me Lord
In your arms I'll stay

No comments:

Post a Comment

tool

Dunia Cyber

duniacyber.com Indonesia Advertising Portal

Link Exchange 2

Post Your Link Free Link Directory
Submit your ad to our free link directory. Our free link directory offer both free and paid submissions. Your choice. Get your link noticed not only by traffic but by search engines. Have better search engines ranking.
BEATBOX - all in one place
Beatbox - Mania. All for beatbox and beatboxers in one place. History, video, galery
goldbet
150