Thank You Lord Headline Animator

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The Stand

Words and Music by Joel Houston

VERSE 1:
You stood before creation
Eternity's in Your hand
You spoke the earth into motion
My soul now to stand

VERSE 2:
You stood before my failure
And carried the cross for my shame
My sin weighed upon Your shoulders
My soul now to stand

PRE CHORUS:
So what can I say
And what could I do
But offer this heart O God
Completely to You

VERSE 2:
So I'll walk upon salvation
Your Spirit alive in me
This life to declare Your promise
My soul now to stand

CHORUS:
So I'll stand
With arms high and heart abandoned
In awe of the One who gave it all
I'll stand
My soul Lord to You surrendered
All I am is Yours

No comments:

Post a Comment

tool

Dunia Cyber

duniacyber.com Indonesia Advertising Portal

Link Exchange 2

Post Your Link Free Link Directory
Submit your ad to our free link directory. Our free link directory offer both free and paid submissions. Your choice. Get your link noticed not only by traffic but by search engines. Have better search engines ranking.
BEATBOX - all in one place
Beatbox - Mania. All for beatbox and beatboxers in one place. History, video, galery
goldbet
150