Thank You Lord Headline Animator

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Saviour King

VERSE I
Let now the weak say I have strength
By the Spirit of power That raised Christ from the dead
Let now the poor stand and confess
That my portion is Him And I'm more than blessed

PRE-CHORUS
Let now our hearts burn with a flame
A fire consuming all For Your Son's holy Name
And with the heavens we declare You are our King

CHORUS I
We love You Lord We worship You
You are our God You alone are good

VERSE II
Let now Your church shine as the bride
That You saw in Your heart
As You offered up Your life
And now the lost be welcomed home
By the saved and redeemed
Those adopted as Your own

CHORUS II
You asked Your Son To carry this
The heavy cross Our weight of sin

CHORUS III
I love You Lord I worship You
Hope which was lost Now stands renewed

CHORUS IV
I give my life To honour this
The love of Christ The Saviour King

No comments:

Post a Comment

tool

Dunia Cyber

duniacyber.com Indonesia Advertising Portal

Link Exchange 2

Post Your Link Free Link Directory
Submit your ad to our free link directory. Our free link directory offer both free and paid submissions. Your choice. Get your link noticed not only by traffic but by search engines. Have better search engines ranking.
BEATBOX - all in one place
Beatbox - Mania. All for beatbox and beatboxers in one place. History, video, galery
goldbet
150