Thank You Lord Headline Animator

Sunday, November 8, 2009

You Are My Rock

There's a voice in the silence
Piercing the darkness of my own selfish soul
There's a cry deep within me
A yearning to feel you
I look to you, Lord

I can't pretend I don't run from then feelings
I'm trying to hide
Must get the focus off me and my problems
I look to the cross

You are my rock, on you I stand
Safe from the storms that surround me
You're the storms that surround me
You're my only rock, in you I can
Don't have to reply on my own strength

No comments:

Post a Comment

tool

Dunia Cyber

duniacyber.com Indonesia Advertising Portal

Link Exchange 2

Post Your Link Free Link Directory
Submit your ad to our free link directory. Our free link directory offer both free and paid submissions. Your choice. Get your link noticed not only by traffic but by search engines. Have better search engines ranking.
BEATBOX - all in one place
Beatbox - Mania. All for beatbox and beatboxers in one place. History, video, galery
goldbet
150