Thank You Lord Headline Animator

Monday, November 16, 2009

You Deserve

Words & Music by Matt Crocker & James Dunlop

VERSE I:
What is this love, given to us,
It saved my life, the selfless sacrifice,
Although we fail, the cross prevails,
Forgiveness stands, You take me back again,

PRE-CHORUS:
You showed me life, You've opened my eyes,
So I give You my praise, Yeah I give You my all,
You showed me life, You've opened my eyes,
To the truth that there's no greater love,

CHORUS:
Now in the darkness, Gods' light shines,
Christ forever glorified,
So come on, come on, sing out to God,
Now with all we've, got we live,
For You our God

VERSE II:
Salvation's strong, in Christ alone,
The Saviour King, alone in victory,
I step aside, give You my life,
For You to move, do what You wanna do

BRIDGE:
I can't imagine life without, without You.
Cause its all for You, yeah its all for you God,

No comments:

Post a Comment

tool

Dunia Cyber

duniacyber.com Indonesia Advertising Portal

Link Exchange 2

Post Your Link Free Link Directory
Submit your ad to our free link directory. Our free link directory offer both free and paid submissions. Your choice. Get your link noticed not only by traffic but by search engines. Have better search engines ranking.
BEATBOX - all in one place
Beatbox - Mania. All for beatbox and beatboxers in one place. History, video, galery
goldbet
150